Friday, August 24, 2012

Week 6 Reflection

WHAT: This week we had Chinese students come to our class. When they were here they taught us how to say our names in chinese. Mine in Chinese is Esaih and in Chinese letters it is 以赛亚书. They also taught us how to count to 20 in chinese. At the end they sung some songs one about the boy who cried wolf and one about a chinese cartoon about three tigers. This week I also learnt that it is easy to not be cheeky. We also went to gym and learnt that Mrs Larsen is a big squeely girl.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt how to do a forward roll at gym and then stand up in a straddle. For our habit of mind gathering data through all sences, we did an activity, we discussed what sences we use in each subject.

NOW WHAT: Next week I want to push Mrs McAvoy into the foam pit. And next week I want to be on my best behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment