Friday, August 17, 2012

Week 5 Reflection

WHAT: This week we made poi's at Kapa Haka. When we were making them we found out that four plat is very hard to do. So the boys tried there best but me and my buddy didn't make the most beautiful poi. This week we also had our buddy class come to our class. When they were here we went to a program called build my wild self. We had to make a picture of our wild self's. We could include crab hands, lion tails and every thing in between.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt about finding equivalent fractions, I learnt that you have to make them their smallest form to be able to find out if they are equivalent. This week I also learnt that I can keep my cheeky comments to my self. That would cover my behavioral goal not to be cheeky.

NOW WHAT:  This week or while I have been writing this I have gathered data through all senses. Next week I want to not be cheeky all week instead of half the week.    

No comments:

Post a Comment