Friday, August 10, 2012

Week 4 Reflection.

WHAT: This week we had a guest speaker come to our class. His name was Mr O'Connor. He came and talked to us about his job in the SIA, first he talked about what he does in the SIA then he showed us some videos about road side bombings. The first video was when the army was driving along in an armored vehicle and then... BAAM a big bomb went of and the camera went blank. We also had a man come and talk to us about financial literacy. He talked to us about how to make money and how to save it safely.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt that it is better to keep your money in a bank so that you can get interest and because if your money tin gets robbed you can't get the money back, If you save it in the bank and the bank gets robbed it has insurance so all of your money will be saved.

NOW WHAT: My all year goal is to not get cheeky... I am failing Drastically. For our habit of mind Gathering data through all senses I think I did Ok I listened and watched carefully when we had Mr O"Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment