Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 2 Reflection

WHAT: This week on Monday we started learning about our new habit of mind '' Thinking and Communicating with clarity and precision.'' So we played a game. The point of the game was to speak and communicate with accuracy. On Wednesday we went to the Gym and learnt about tucks, pikes and straddle to practice them we went on the circuits and did them all, including doing them all on the trampoline. This week I think that I didn't Think and Communicate with clarity and precision because I didn't listen to the teacher on Friday.




























SO WHAT: This week we learnt about equivalent fractions. Also in my reading group we learnt about forming opinions about a story and using text from the story to back it up.

NOW WHAT: Next week I want to achieve a maths level.

No comments:

Post a Comment