Monday, July 16, 2012

Fracturing my Arm

In the holidays I was trying to do skids on my bike. When I was doing it I fell off and my handle bars jabbed me in the guts, I went inside and my mum put an ice pack on my guts. Then my brother was trying to put on a movie, he keeps stuffing up so I went to help him. When I was up I realized that my wrist was hurting. My mum said "you're alright, you're just injured, go sit down". But I insisted on telling her that it was hurting then my eyes started to water. She saw me in pain on the couch then said "come here and i'll look at it''. When she looked at it she saw that it was swelling then said ''it better not be broken''. After that she took me to the hospital to get a x-ray. When I got an x-ray the doctor saw a crack in my growth plate and saw that one of the bones above it was squashed. So they put a cast on it and hoped it will heal I have to go back and get it checked again to see that there is no more damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment