Friday, November 2, 2012

Week 3 Reflection

WHAT: This week we had bike safety with Constable Val. We all got sent home with a piece of paper to check if our bike is road worthy along with our helmets. The next day we took our bikes out to do a course, the course was to do with U turns, rail road tracks and zig zagging. This week we have also been going swimming. The first day I forgot my togs so I swam in my boxer shorts. Today we also all brought in our projects. Some were good and some were to an appalling standard. For our habit of mind taking responsible risks I think that I took no risks at all this week. For my behaviour goal not to put my nose into other peoples business I failed epicly because it was to tempting to listen into other peoples conversations.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt that my bike is not road worthy yet. I also learnt that some animations are done with code.

NOW WHAT: My goal is to be king of the den. Next week I want to do a BP TECHNOLOGY CHALLENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment