Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Room 15s Camp Day Two

I woke up on Wednesday morning wondering what the next exciting thing was. I pounced out of bed and threw my clothes on then headed outside to see who else was awake. The first thing that hit my eyes was everybody else up before me. So I got packed and before I knew it it was time to go to the Kairau geothermal park.  We all climbed onto the bus and left. Finally after I thought the trip was never going to end we were there.

We all peacefully walked of the bus then...
Pooooof we were all blown away by the disgusting smell that came rushing up our nostrils. We all blocked our noses and hoped for the best. After a quiet walk around we came across a bubbling mud pool that looked like a fluffy hot chocolate. It was so smelly I couldn't stay for very long so we all left.

Once we were on the bus we looked at our timetable and saw that we were of to the gondola and luge. WOOHOO is all that I heard come out of everyone's mouth. Once we had arrived we walked to the top and had something to eat we got straight into it. First we had to do the beginners course. I thought that the beginners course was actually the hardest compared to the advanced course, but they were all fun.

Finally it was lunch time so we went to our next stop to have lunch which was Paradise Valley Lion Park. First we all enjoyed our delicious tender bread rolls which we had made ourselves earlier that morning, then we split into groups and started looking around. Once we had had a satisfying look around we watched the lions get feed. The menu for today was stinky revolting horse meat. Surprisingly the lions loved it.We patted some cute little lion cubs it was very exciting.                  

Finally the thing we had all been waiting for, swimming time. We all whipped of our clothes and flew into the deep blue water. First I swam right to the bottom pulled Casey right to the bottom. The rest of the time we were all swimming around and chilling out.

At last we were back at camp. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse, so I whizzed to the dining room and scoffed back a feast. As time went on we watched a film called the Muppets and then floated to bed.








1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Jaymelyn! I'm a student from Adelaide here in Australia and am a year 6 going to be a year 7 next year which is in a few weeks time!
    Anyway! I really liked you camp blog. I don't know why but when I was reading it I was laughing my head off I'm sure you maybe did it too! HAHA :D
    I love the way you wrote your blog and it was really FUNNY! Thanks.. Jaymelyn!

    ReplyDelete