Friday, September 7, 2012

Week 7 Reflection

WHAT: This week we went to New world with Nova a nutritionist. We had to find out what foods are good and what are bad. We also had to see how much sugar etc was in the food per 100 g. On Tuesday we all had a house meeting. At the house meeting we found out what our house national anthem is. Totaras national anthem is we are the champions. And for our habit of mind. Gathering data through all senses. I think I achieved this when we did our science experiment with Ms O,Connor.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt that water has nothing in it at all except for 5mg of sodium per 100 g. For my learning goal to get better at maths. I think I did not achieve it I went backwards a lot.

NOW WHAT: Next week I want to go up a finger on my basic facts. And I want to do good in the Carlton school Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment