Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 10 Reflection

WHAT: This week on Monday we had the medal ceremony for the Carlton School Olympics. I won 2 gold medals, one for high jump and one for scooter racing. This week we also went on a trip to Palmerston North. When we were there we went to a show from capital E called Magnolia Street. After that we went to the Esplanade to have lunch and play on the playground. After that we went to the Lido public pool and went for a swim. Also on Monday the Year 6s went to Wis for a open day to see if we wanted to go to that school. When we were there we went through rotations science, woodwork, cooking, robotics. For the other days we did normal class work. For habits of mind, gathering data through all senses, I think I did well. When I was with my dog I used all the senses.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt how to use a new website called Edmodo. On Edmodo your teacher can give you assignments that you have to complete then you can complete them and send them back to your teacher. This is how we are doing our school work from now on.

NOW WHAT: Next week I want to get better at using Edmodo. For my learning goal, getting better at spelling I did well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment