Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 4 Reflection

WHAT: This week we had a rugby player called Frank Bunce come to our school, he taught us about what the Westpac helicopter does. He also brought some of the people from the Westpac helicopter trust including the pilot. He talked to us about what he does and what gear he uses. Also this week I won an award for great Kapa Haka. Another thing is that we had a famous New Zealand artist come to our school and teach us how to draw animals it was fantastic. I don't think that I thought about my thinking.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt how to draw a possum it was fantastic, we got shown how to do it step by step. I also learnt how to take a video of our class off YouTube and paste it in my blog. Another thing we learnt about was how the earth has day and night, it was interesting.
 
NOW WHAT: Next week my goal is to manage my impulsivity at all times, and another goal is to think about my thinking. Next week I want to do a B.P technology challenge because it would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment