Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 3 Reflection

WHAT : This week we learned how to do cup stacking. First we did the easy one with three cups, then when we mastered the easy one we moved on to the hard one with six cups. It took me a long time to master it , but it was a lot of fun I would recommend it for other people especially kids. We also did buddy art with our buddies in room 12. When we were in there we made Picasso faces. We also had our buddies from Room 1 come to our class so that we could teach them how to blog.

SO WHAT: This week I learned how to draw Picasso faces it was challenging because it couldn't look to realistic or to weird it had to be just right. I also learnt a new strategy in maths that was really cool.

NOW WHAT: Next week my goal is to be king of the den.

No comments:

Post a Comment