Friday, October 26, 2012

Week 2 Reflection

WHAT: This week we went to badminton with Mr Feist. While we were there we went over the basics of badminton, how to hold the racket, the stance and how to tap it back to the opponent. This week we also went out to the main field and played a game of Rippa rugby. I think it was challenging because the opposite team was passing the ball backwards and fourth. For our habit of mind Taking Responsible risks I think I took one by drawing my calendar art really detailed. The risk was that we had to go over the lines in vivid and then dye the whole thing but it turned out to be great.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt that it is hard to play a game of Rippa rugby when you don't pass the ball at all. I also learnt that you tap the shuttle at badminton not whack it.

NOW WHAT: Next week I want to do lots on our co2 cars and my goal for next week is to be king of the den.

No comments:

Post a Comment