Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 9 Reflection

WHAT: This week we went to Fordell to explore what it is like to be a farmer. First we went to a sheep farm to see what it is like to be a sheep farmer. At their farm they produce wool for carpets and sheep meat. The sheep meat goes to Europe and the wool gets sent to china to be turned into carpets. When we were there he showed us how to sheer a sheep and we had a go at pretend sheering, he also showed us the dogs that he uses to herd the sheep. This week I felt very happy because I got 100 out of 100 in basic facts. We also did a
swimmathon I did 31 laps in 15 minutes.



SO WHAT: This week I learnt how to sheer a sheep properly and what the tools you use look like. The tool that you use to sheer the sheep is like a shaver from the hairdressers but way more dangerous.

NOW WHAT: Next week my goal is to be the best I can for the last week of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment