Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 7 Reflection

WHAT: This week we had a police officer called Constable Gray. He had a big long talk to us about what his job is and what he likes the most. After he had finished talking to us he passed around some of his weapons and other gear like his radio. He also said that he had never had to use his pepper spray or baton once in 20 years.This week we also went to Putiki marae for a Marae visit. When we went there we were welcomed on. My favourite bit at the Marae was playing the old games and the new ones and my favourite game was the game with the sticks.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt that pepper spray can go more than 5 metres which was very amazing. The other thing I learnt from Comstable Gray is that his baton folds down to a little stick. At the Marae I learnt that one of the wakas is 170 years old and was used in war.

NOW WHAT: Next week my goal is to be the best I can at everything.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, cool!! Is there NZ? If there is NZ, I want too go there right now!

    ReplyDelete