Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 6 Reflection

WHAT: This week we did tons of exciteing things. On wednesday we went on a rugby day out. We went to the art Art Gallery and made rugby players out of card. My team is going to be the warriors. Before that we went to the rugby road show. It had lots of old rugby balls and a touch screen computer that had all the info about rugby you nedded. On Thursday we had cross country. I was in the ten year old age group and I came 9th.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt how to make rugby players out of card. In reading I learnt how to use glogster better then I knew last week. This week in inquiry I learnt that New Zeland won the first world cup.

NOW WHAT: Next week I want to do more I.T and my goal is to get all of my work completed.

|

No comments:

Post a Comment