Tuesday, August 9, 2011

free writing

On Sunday I went with my dad to Kowhai Park to get bamboo for bow and arrows.When we got home I went into the shed and started working,it was really hard.My dad taught me a trick about making bamboo bows and any bow you cut at a knot or strong point . Finally he had finished the first one.


After that we went down to the school to shoot it it shot across the rugby field and the soccer field. When the arrow had finnaly stoped flying it vanished in to the bushes we were bumed. When we went into the bush we found it the arrow had snaped in half!! then BAM my brother was here in an instint to tell us that its time to come home well that was the end of that arrow.

1 comment:

  1. How can I mark this when there is no walt? I don't know what to look for.

    ReplyDelete